Rocket League is a vehicular soccer video game developed and published by Psyonix. It could be played on Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, macOS, Linux and Nintendo Switch. Players control a rocket-powered car and use it to hit a ball that is much larger than the cars towards the other team's goal area to score goals, in a way that resembles indoor soccer. Recently, many players complained that Rocket League lag issues are very common. How to fix Rocket League lag? This question could be one of the most concerns for Rocket League players. Fortunately, you can find the answers in this article. And also more information about Rocket League will be shown, like what lag means, and the reasons for this issue. In addition, I do want to recommend the easiest way to fix lag, using a lag fixer LagoFast.
What does lag mean? Lag is a slang term for a noticeable decrease in application speed caused by excessive network congestion or a lack of processing power. When network capacity is exceeded, the network requires a program to wait before sending or receiving data. It is defined in real-time applications (such as games) as an application's failure to respond to inputs in a timely manner. And this term is used to describe the time lag between a player's action and the Rocket League's response to that input. In the case of computer or console games, this could be due to a lack of processing power. In addition, lag is also experienced during periods of network congestion and insufficient processing power. When playing Rocket League over a dial-up connection, lag is especially noticeable.
Lag issues could be caused by many reasons, like high ping, connection errors, low FPS, crashing… And these reasons could be divided into 3 factors:
1. Failure to meet the minimum system requirements: The game designers meticulously set up the game with all of the perfect details, but this necessitates the use of more computer resources when starting the game. However, not every computer is capable of smoothly running the game. To assist players, officials usually list the minimum system requirements on the game download page. As a result, I frequently advise players to run a system check before starting a new game. Following the comparison, you may discover that your computer is unable to handle the game.
2. Network connection: This problem could be caused by many background apps running in the background, weak, unstable, or even disconnected signals while using the wireless connection, or a broken network driver…
3. Game server issues: If there are too many people playing this game, or there are some game bugs, you may also experience the Rocket League lag issues.
As previously stated, Rocket League server lag can be caused by a variety of issues, including hardware configuration, network connectivity, and server issues. As a result, you can take appropriate measures to resolve the issues caused by various factors. However, there are times when you do not know the true reason, and you should take the time to investigate. So, why not use a tool like LagoFast to save time so you can spend it gaming? This product will test your game's running situation and then take the appropriate measure automatically with just one click before starting the game. In addition to resolving Rocket League server lag, this professional product may also provide FPS boost services. And it may be the most cost-effective because there are two alternatives: plan per month or plan per minute.
LagoFast could also be suitable for solving Rocket League problems on other platforms such as ps4 and Xbox.
If you want to try using LagoFast, here are the steps you can follow:
Step 1: Click the Free Trial button to download the LagoFast client and experience the game boost service. Or directly go to LagoFast site.
Step 2: Before running Rocket League, you just need to find the in LagoFast and click the Boost button.
Step 3: And then you can click the FPS boost button to change settings to improve your game FPS based on your specific requirements.
Step 4: After this easy click, the LagoFast game booster will improve your game internet connection, decrease Rocket League high ping and reduce lag issues in the background. While you are playing the game, you can see the accurate ping test result. And in addition, LagoFast could also provide you with many other tests, like packet loss and local network fluctuation.
The minimum system requirements may include information on hardware configuration that will help your game run smoothly and with less Rocket League lag:
- CPU SPEED: 2.5 GHz Dual core
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: Windows 7 (64 bit) or Newer (64 bit) Windows OS
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce 760, AMD Radeon R7 270X, or better
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
- FREE DISK SPACE: 20 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2048 MB
Attempt to relocate your router to a more central location in your home. Restart the router. If this does not improve your connection, it is possible that your Wi-Fi signal is having difficulty reaching your gaming console or wherever you are with your PC. Lag will occur if your Wi-Fi signal does not reach your gaming devices far enough. Wi-Fi extenders are useful for disseminating your wireless signal and, as a result, your internet connection throughout your home.