Elden Ring, developed and published by FromSoftware Inc., is a dark fantasy RPG in which you play as one of the Tarnished's descendants. However, many players have claimed that they've suffered a lot from constant Elden Ring connection errors, unable to enjoy the game. This article will help you fix this tricky issue and give you some advice. Before we started, try LagoFast and see if it can fix the connection issues of Elden Ring and save you from all the troublesome work.
Connection errors happening in Elden Ring can be caused by many different reasons. It can either be problems on your PC or on the Elden Ring game server. Here are some possible causes of Elden Ring connection errors on your PC.
LagoFast is a professional Elden Ring game booster that supports more than 1000 games. It has more than 8 years of experience in optimizing gamers' experiences. What LagoFast specializes in is stabilizing network connections, fixing lag, reducing lag, etc. Therefore, it works perfectly for fixing Elden Ring's constant connection errors. With its self-developed game data transmission protocol and smart routing system, LagoFast can allocate you the best route and server thus giving promise to a stable network connection. Even though the functions of LagoFast are powerful, the cost is not high! You don't have to pay monthly to get access to these services because LagoFast provides a plan per minute. Try LagoFast and you'll no longer be worried about Elden Ring connection errors.
Here's the way of using LagoFast:
Step 1: Download LagoFast.
Step 2: Double-click LagoFast and launch it. There are 2 options for finding Elden Ring in LagoFast.
Step 3: Click Elden Ring to start boosting.
Always check the server status first if you're experiencing an Elden Ring connection error or are having trouble logging in to the game. If the server is down for maintenance, you'll have to wait until it's finished. To see if there is an announcement, follow up on the Elden Ring official Twitter page and keep up with the latest posts.
A stable network connection is one of the most important preconditions for a smooth and pleasant gaming experience in every console game, including Elden Ring. So, check your network connection if you have difficulty connecting to the Elden Ring game server. Here are tips on how to do it.
Video games like Elden Ring require up-to-date device drivers. Your internet connection may be impacted by an out-of-date or broken network adapter driver. Furthermore, if your graphics driver is not up to date, game performance may suffer, as well as other errors and crashes.
Here are ways to update device drivers:
2. Update through Device Manager. In the Windows search field, enter "device manager," and then click to launch it. To expand the Network adapter segment, double-click on it after finding it in the list below by scrolling down.
Click on the network adaptor driver so as to open the Properties Box. Then click on the "Update Driver" tab. Choose the first option, "Search automatically for updated driver software," from the prompt that appears on your screen. Windows will then take the necessary steps to update network drivers.
3. Update through Manufacturer's Website. You can also update network drivers on your Manufacturer's Website. Take Intel as an example. If you are using Intel's networking adaptor, go to Intel's support website. Click on the "Drivers & Software" tab.
Choose the appropriate Intel network adapter driver version for your Windows operating system.
Flushing DNS will clear your computer's DNS cache. When the DNS cache is cleared, your computer must obtain data from the DNS server each time it visits a new website. If the connection error was caused by faulty DNS cache data, this might be the solution.
Here are the instructions on how to do this.
1. Press the Windows key and R key at the same time.
2. Type "cmd". Again, press Shift and Enter at the time. Click yes if it asks you for permission.
3. Type "ipconfig /flushdns" in the pop-up window, and then press Enter.
4. Your DNS is successfully flushed if it shows like this.
In order to fix Elden Ring connection errors, you can also try to change your DNS server to a public one like Google DNS.
You can do it by following these steps:
1. Select the "Open Network & Internet Settings" option on the right side of your taskbar.
2. Scroll down and choose the "Change adapter options" tab in the Advanced network settings.
3. Select Properties by right-clicking on the network that is currently used by you.
4. Choose Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) from the following items and tab Properties again.
5. Try not to obtain IP automatically but manually type the following DNS server address.
Preferred DNS server: 184.108.40.206
Alternate DNS server: 220.127.116.11
Except for the above-mentioned tips to fix constant connection errors in Elden Ring, we can also fix this problem more fundamentally: get a better network connection.
Here are some methods for you to achieve a better network connection.